Rules for Issuing Reward in Travis Juetten Case
Tipster: Means the person who provides information about the murder or Travis Juetten case to law enforcement as outlined in the Media Advisory separately posted to this Website.
Tipster—In order to be eligible for reward payment, the Tipster:
(1) Cannot remain anonymous. Must be willing to provide their name and contact information, and must agree that law enforcement has the right to further investigate and verify the information.
(2) Must provide the information directly to the Marion County Sheriff’s Office, as directed in the Media Advisory.
(3) Must provide information not already provided or known to law enforcement.
(4) Must provide information that results in the arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible for Travis’s murder.
(5) Agrees that should the information provided lead to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible for Travis’s murder, the tipster who provided that information will not actually be paid until after a conviction. This means that there will be a delay between when the tipster provides the information that leads to an arrest and conviction and actual payout of the reward.
(6) Agrees that they (the tipster) has no say in whether or not the information they provided should result in payment of a reward.
(7) Must provide information by September 28, 2022 to be eligible for the reward. After that date, the reward will no longer be available.
(8) Agrees that these rules are subject to change without notice.
By providing information to law enforcement, Tipster agrees to the rules as set forth above.